I'm happy to announce the second edition of The OLED Handbook, the most comprehensive resource on OLED technology, industry and market, and this new edition not only brings it up to date, it also includes several new sections and in-depth reports.
What's new in the 2012 edition?
- Updated OLED gadgets, panels, fabs and roadmaps
- Info on Samsung's and LG's upcoming OLED TVs
- New production technologies
- Extended sections on backplane, substrate, encapsulation and more
- New sections on direct emission, WOLED-CF, Oxide-TFT, SMS, Nozzle printing, OLED lighting fabrication, polyimide and more
- 30 new companies detailed
- 31 new pages
- Actually, the entire book was revised!
The OLED handbook has been read by hundreds of display engineers, business developers, researchers, equipment vendors, OLED material companies, private investors and others who wished to learn more about OLEDs today and in the future. I truly believe that it is the best introduction to OLED displays and lighting!
The OLED Handbook 2012 edition can be downloaded now for $97 USD (via Paypal or credit card). To secure your copy simply click here. Existing digital-copy customers are entitled to a 50% discount. If you did not receive your upgrade coupon, contact us to get one. The hardcopy printed version costs $149.99 and can be ordered through our publisher.
For more information, and to order your copy today, visit The OLED Handbook info page.