I'm happy to announce the fourth edition of The OLED Handbook, the most comprehensive resource on OLED technology, industry and market - now updated for 2014. The OLED industry still grows and changes very fast, and the new edition include new details the OLED TVs and flexible OLEDs, in-depth look into encapsulation technologies and of course many updates on the OLED display and lighting markets. The book includes over 40 new companies and has a better organization.
Reading this book, you'll learn all about:
- OLED technology and materials and production processes
- How OLEDs compare to LCD and Plasma displays
- OLED TVs, flexible OLEDs and transparent OLEDs
- The OLED lighting industry
- The future of OLED displays and lighting and the challenges ahead
The book also provides:
- A history of OLED development
- A guide to OLED investment
- A comprehensive list of OLED companies
- A list of existing and planned AMOLED fabs
- OLED lighting roadmaps
- An in-depth look into flexible OLEDs and OLED encapsulation
What's new in the 2014 edition?
- Updated OLED gadgets, panels, fabs and roadmaps
- A new OLED TV section
- New sections on OLED encapsulation and flexible OLEDs
- New OLED lighting panels and displays release in the past year
- Over 40 new companies added
- And more!
The OLED handbook has been read by hundreds of display engineers, business developers, researchers, equipment vendors, OLED material companies, private investors and others who wished to learn more about OLEDs today and in the future. I truly believe that it is the best introduction to OLED displays and lighting!
The OLED Handbook 2014 edition can be downloaded now for $97 USD (via Paypal or credit card). To secure your copy simply click here. Existing digital-copy customers are entitled to a 50% discount (and if you bought in 2014, you'll get the upgrade for free). If you did not receive your upgrade coupon, contact us to get one.
For more information, and to order your copy today, visit The OLED Handbook info page.